Mysteria Server Award Pics

6 replies
Votes:
+1
Only players not going home with an award are argueablly the most vital but also the most humble. Foxmore is the Admin of Mysteriacraft and while
prefering to be a less vocal player in chat, he more than makes up for that in the duties he is able to prefrom. The other "player" is actually an owner
but to the players he is called friend, to the staff he is a fun-loving owner/developer, to the other owner Anorchous he is much more. He was a little
scattered at first trying to fix everything at the same time since the horrible 1.13.2 update he has kept player interest and anticipation with all the great
things they had planned for Mysteriacraft. Now that most of the big hurdles have been overcame, he and ano have already added Creative with plans to
add skyblock, and prison servers with a possibility for factions substituted in for either of those if they so decide. Anorchous won favorite staff, Lovecorgis
won most creative, JellyBeanKing won friendliest staff , DarkFro won most helpful staff, and SirKiddo won funniest and most savage/ troll awards. Also
Doglover1406 won favorite player award although she is currently away from MC to sort out life matters. Only one factor remains a mystery at this
point..... What happened to the DROP PARTY :) lol ? Its been since the 1.12.2 server days since the last drop party and they are sorely missed. Lastly
Raigna has some awesome custom enchants he is working on that will bring back those old custom enchants plus much more! We can't hardly
wait LOL.
Attached Images
Posted Feb 25, 19 · OP
Votes:
+1
One name I almost forgot was the winner of Best Builder Award, Amega_YT aka Tinker who is responsible for
/warp track, /warp bridge, and gave away his last home only to make a bigger and better one.
Posted Feb 25, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
Online on Site
Admin
Nice, love the pics and congratulations to all the winners
Posted Feb 25, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
Admins
OWNER
Most Smelliest : Rai
Posted Feb 25, 19
Votes:
+2
Admins
OWNER
dont try and sweeten me up by saying nice things about me, I SHOULD'VE WON......im quitting
cya
sayonara
bon voyage
adiós
再见
a_Hah3_DWm.gif
e_Cy_CFw_FL.gif6_UXPp_EFr.gif
Posted Feb 26, 19
Votes:
+4
Online on Site
Admin