Suggestions to help

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
For me, lately i have had a builders block and couldn't decide what to build as i'm sure many players do too from time to time. Generally when i don't know what to build I used to do other things like Skyblock, MobArena, wander amilessly, or just gather materials and so on and even sometimes Creative to get ideas. I believe that when more options are availiable
to the players more will stay or even consider joining Mysteria. I think that either once the dungeons or quests are completed, skyblock, creative, prison, or possibly the addition of MobArena would give bored players something to do while thinking of what they want to build next. Or if not mobarena then a a coulple more boss battles like the Physis one would help a lot also.
For me, lately i have had a builders block and couldn't decide what to build as i'm sure many players do too from time to time. Generally when i don't know what to build I used to do other things like Skyblock, MobArena, wander amilessly, or just gather materials and so on and even sometimes Creative to get ideas. I believe that when more options are availiable
to the players more will stay or even consider joining Mysteria. I think that either once the dungeons or quests are completed, skyblock, creative, prison, or possibly the addition of MobArena would give bored players something to do while thinking of what they want to build next. Or if not mobarena then a a coulple more boss battles like the Physis one would help a lot also.
Posted Oct 21, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
I can help this server this advertisements. I am moderator at https://serverstoplist.com/minecraft. Could get a lot of free traffic. That's the only thing every server actually needs - good advertisement.
Jin the biggest minecraft servers TOPlist
Posted Nov 18, 18
15 Posts
Anorchous OWNER
10 Posts
5 Posts
Raigna OWNER
4 Posts
3 Posts
NoticeNotices