Votes:
+4
Admins
OWNER
Helper Application

Minecraft username:
Timezone:

Do you have access to discord?

Do you have the ability to record video and take screenshots?

Are you an active player?

Have you been on the server for at least two months?

How much time do you have to contribute to being active?

Have you ever been banned or muted on this server?

Do you have any previous server experience?

If 6 people are online and all have questions about how the server works, how would you handle this?

If someone cannot find where slime boots are in the slime fun guide, could you help them find them?

Let's say someone comes on and starts trouble, how would you handle this?

Tell us about yourself and what you like to do on Mysteria!

Please note you must be 15 years old or older to apply for staff.
Posted Sep 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 12, 18
Votes:
+3
Minecraft username: _only4games_ (Only)
Timezone: UTC +2 (Belgium)

Yes i do .

yes i have GYAZO for screens and i can use mc video recording for videos

Yes, im online almost every day .

Yes.

i can be online atleast 1-2 hours a day .

No never .

i have owned a server which had like 5-10 people a day but it stopped it in 2017

If 6 people are online and all have questions about how the server works, how would you handle this?

I would first tell them all the important commands and if they stil have questions i would take my time and give them the information they whant .

If someone cannot find where slime boots are in the slime fun guide, could you help them find them?

i use slimefun every day so i know how and where i can find things and explaine it the the guy .

i would warn him first and if he dont stop i would mute or tempban him ( depend on the type off trouble )

i play minecraft since 2015 so i know how most things work ,i have played long time on henry's a similar server to this one
where i had 21+days off playtime so extendet survival inst new to me .and i have Astomi rank )and i would like to make mysteriacraft a peaceful place where people can enjoy !!

Please note you must be 15 years old or older to apply for staff.

I'm 16+years old

best regards
only
Posted Sep 11, 18
List
Undo
RooBearie Mod
Votes:
+3
Minecraft username: Dinosmore / Roobearie (I play on dino, but my alt is roo)
Timezone: PST {Washington State}

Yes on both my computer and Phone.

I have the ability to take screenshots, and I know how to video, but I don’t have a program currently.

Are you an active player? I think so. My game time is over 6 days on.

No, I joined 8/02/18. I’m willing to wait, Corgis thinks I’d make decent staff and told me where the applications were so I figured I’d humor her and filling this out. C:

As much as I want, I’m typically at my friends or on the discord talking. So I’m thinking at least 6-10 hours daily ranging anywhere from 8am-to 12pm (sometimes later or earlier.)

Not on this server, Muted a few times on other servers for difference of opinion. But I’ve learned from that and know how to be more ‘adult’ about it.

Yes, I’m currently a moderator on another server, but I’d rather be on this server as Its my new home. The other server had too much drama and I’ve chosen to take a break and only login on occasion. It took me a year to earn the rank through various other ranks and it is a server where you had to earn you rank. I’ve also owned a few non-serious servers, but we usually can’t afford to keep them up. I know a lot of commands for the plugins the server has, and like to make sure players have all the knowledge they need for a proper game play experience.

First step, talk to each about the problems, and have them walk me through what is wrong, after figuring out all the questions, and making sure none overlap, I will begin to answer them, in main chat so everyone has the information, and at the end of the chat, I’d make sure no other information was needed or requested and then go back to what I was doing.

If someone cannot find where slime boots are in the slimefun guide, could you help them find them?

First off, if they don’t know how to get a guide, I’d walk them through how, “Type in /sf guide” and then look for the golden chest plate, labeled “magical armor” and then tell them how to make the steel and such if they need.

If someone comes on and starts trouble, first comes a ‘please behave.’ then a warning, then a mute, if anything else is needed since I’m applying for helper, i’d contact other staff via discord and have them help me deal with anything else.

I love fishing, building, mining, and farming and this is a great server for all of that. In my current time, we’re working on the halloween contest, I’m getting a few of my friends on slowly, as all the friends that actually mean something and I feel will bring things to the server. I hope to start a town in the future using the claim thing after asking thousands of questions first. I like to mine for money and to gather the ores, i’m a ore-holic. I’m usually trying to redo my spawner to make it better, or figure out ways I can help the server, asking if I can make things and hopefully it be used in the future.

A bit about myself, I'm in my mid twenties, I'm married, and I have 4 other relationships in a poly life. My husband and I really enjoy playing minecraft together, and we tend to work on things most of the time sitting next to each other, I'm into tumblr, and cats, and being organized because my brain can be kind of ADHD. ...more then kind of. (THC helps this) I love anything colorful, and I'm usually told I don't act my age.
Posted Sep 11, 18
List
Undo
Anorchous OWNER
Votes:
+4
Admins
OWNER
Both of your applications are APPROVED. Thank you for making mysteria a better place.
Posted Sep 12, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Minecraft username:Eitherpolecat
Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time

Yes i do have access to discord
Yes i have a recordingsoftware to use for recording vids and i am able to take photos when needed
i play minecraft everday and have few servers but i go on this server every day for a couple of ours on a daily basis
no
3-5 hours per day if not more
no i havent been muted or banned
yes i was a co leader for one of my friends but his server got shut down
i would ask what their question were if any of them were the same i would sort them out first then i would do one by one if i couldnt help them i would instantly call for another staff member
yes by telling them that they had t o go to the magical armour which is the golden chestplate
i would tell them to stop if they wouldnt stop then i would warn them if that doesnt work i would mute them after that i would get a higher member of staff than me to sort it out
I am 11 i enjoy playing minecraft and helping servers out wether how big or how small and make it go to its fullest potential I follow all rules and i also will make sure that no one breaks them if so i will do what is required of me and sort it out unless its something i am not allowed or dont have perms to do but if thats the case i will get a member of staff to help out what i would like to do i would like to be a moderator at the most. Thanks Eitherpolecat.
Posted Sep 24, 18 · Last edited Sep 29, 18
15 Posts
Anorchous OWNER
10 Posts
5 Posts
Raigna OWNER
4 Posts
3 Posts
NoticeNotices