Votes:
+4
Admins
OWNER
Trainee Application

Minecraft username:
Timezone:

Do you have access to discord?

Do you have the ability to record video and take screenshots?

Are you an active player?

Have you been on the server for at least two months?

How much time do you have to contribute to being active?

Have you ever been banned or muted on this server?

Do you have any previous server moderation experience?

What would you do if someone came on the server and started trash talking another player?

What would you do if you seen someone talking about suicide?

If you were in game and three people wanted you at once, how would you handle this situation?

Tell us about yourself and what you like to do on Mysteria!

Please note you must be 15 years old or older to apply for staff.
You must have the Helper rank to apply for trainee unless said
otherwise by an owner.
Posted Sep 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 10, 18
Votes:
+1
Minecraft username: lovecorgis
Timezone: Mountain

Do you have access to discord? yes. I have it on my computer and phone.

Do you have the ability to record video and take screenshots? I can take screenshots and record videos.

Are you an active player? I am on almost every day

Have you been on the server for at least two months? I joined 8/1/18 so a month and almost a half?

How much time do you have to contribute to being active? I can be on almost every day. I can be on discord practically 24/7 (even if I'm in class) and my computer whenever I have a connection.

Have you ever been banned or muted on this server? uhhh... I have been banned a few times to make the distraction of a current project nonexistent. Shadow has also muted and soft muted me for practice/as a joke for like 1 second.

Do you have any previous server moderation experience? No, I do not, but I have always wanted to.

What would you do if someone came on the server and started trash talking another player? I would try to warn them that this is a family-friendly server and to be nice. if they don't listen then I would mute them temporarily to show them I'm serious if the player causes more issues I would consult the owners.

What would you do if you saw someone talking about suicide? I would message them and try to help them. I would give them some hotlines and offer myself as someone for them to talk to about what makes them feel that way.

If you were in game and three people wanted you at once, how would you handle this situation? I would handle it by priority. If someone was causing major trouble they would be my first priority. If something is urgent I would try to get to them first. If someone just has a question I would ask them if they could wait for a few.

Tell us about yourself and what you like to do on Mysteria! I enjoy hanging out with my friends on the server as well as doing races with my dog irl. I enjoy creating and always have a new project.

Please note you must be 15 years old or older to apply for staff.
You must have the Helper rank to apply for trainee unless said
otherwise by an owner.
I am 16+ and am a helper. if you need an exact age i can say on discord.
Posted Sep 10, 18
List
Undo
Anorchous OWNER
Votes:
+4
Admins
OWNER
Thank for your application. We are thankful for all of our players and staff members contributing to make our server better everyday. You recently got helper which is a great step. Your application is accepted since you're a great member of our server. Thank you for making our server a better place.
Posted Sep 11, 18 · OP
15 Posts
Anorchous OWNER
10 Posts
5 Posts
Raigna OWNER
4 Posts
3 Posts
NoticeNotices